- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced on bias
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced on bias
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into ½-inch thick circles
- 1 red onion, sliced in ½-inch thick circles
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced in ½ lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 2 Portobello mushroom caps, gilled and peeled
- 3 green onions
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Basil Oil
- 1/2 cup Ginger Fig or Roasted Garlic Balsamic
Preheat grill to high.
Prepare all vegetables. Place vegetables in a roasting pan with the mushroom caps and green onions. Season vegetables generously with salt and pepper, and toss with the Basil Oil and Ginger Fig or Roasted Garlic Balsamic. Place vegetables, cut side down, on the hot BBQ and cook for a couple of minutes on each side, or until tender and nicely marked by the grill.
Remove from grill and toss with an additional 1/4 cup Balsamic.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.