Welcome long lazy summer evenings. Celebrate with this simple dish that will give you time to sit and sip another mojito!
Baby potatoes in dill are a nice side dish.
- 4 salmon steaks
- Basil Oil
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, toasted
- 2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 2 bags washed spinach
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Balsamic Reduction
- 2 teaspoons crushed capers (optional)
- 1 large radish finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Basil Oil
Place steaks in bowl and drizzle with Basil Oil to coat. Thoroughly grind fennel seeds in small electric coffee grinder. Combine with powdered ginger and rub into steaks. Cover and marinate half an hour.
Make marinate. Combine all dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Shake well. Grill salmon over medium BBQ heat turning once until cooked through. Place spinach in small pot with ½ cup salt water. Cook until spinach just wilted. Remove and strain. Arrange bed of spinach top with grilled salmon and drizzle with dressing.